The VALUES that we rely on in the efforts to fulfill our established mission, are:
- Excellence; we are promoting excellence in research, education and as the dominant attitude among all faculty members; we are encouraging innovation and creativity;
- Student Centered Approach; we are pursuing to continuously match our educational programs to the dynamics of learning needs and aspirations of our students; we are encouraging their innovative, flexible and critical thinking in order to create transformative experiences together and celebrate their professional and personal development;
- Responsibility;we are honoring all our commitments and we are taking full responsibility for the activities that we are performing;
- Integrity;we are practicing an open, fair and equitable way of action, in dealing with all faculty member categories within our community (teachers, students, non-teaching staff); we are enhancing a culture of mutual respect;
- Diversity;we understand, value and respect diversity in its multiple forms of manifestation.